Skip to content
We are Hiring
- 4-7 years of experience in Java Development
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns like Microservices.
- Understanding of Agile SCRUM methodologies of development.
- Good understanding of Restful Services, Json webservices and SQL query languages.
- Good understanding of devops tools like Jenkins, CI/CD – GIT Lab or any other similar tools.
- Experience in Socket Programming or netty programming
- Experience in Multithreading concepts
- Knowledge of communication protocols TCP / UDP
- Kafka Knowledge
- Postgres SQL
- Java 8 +10 (for open JDK)
- Spring boot
- Jason Rest API
- SQL Postgres
- Good knowledge of IDE like command line, GIT bash or similar
- Knowledge of communication protocols
- Working knowledge of AWS
- Docker- Containers
- Understanding of React JS
- Containerisation - ECS with Fargate
- You’ll have 5+ years experience of working on deployment teams, ideally using Agile development techniques
- You’ll have a proven track record of successful delivery of customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations
- Ideally, you will have extensive experience of building solutions in at least one of our industries - telecommunications, media, insurance or healthcare. Telecommunication domain experience is good to have.
- You’ll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground
- You’ll have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers, or delivering a technical presentation
- You’ll have the vision to help us take our company to the next level
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Salesforce (CRM, Community, LWC)
- Vlocity – CPQ, Product Modelling, Order Management
- Java, SOAP APIs, REST (JSON, XML)
- Data modeling
- Process modeling tools and best practices
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum 5 years of SFDC platform development experience
- Prior experience implementing full cycle projects Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Deep technical knowledge of Salesforce products and features, capabilities, best use and how to deploy, including knowledge of the Salesforce platform and ecosystem.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce multi-org implementation best practices and strategies.
- Experience defining and delivering custom Force.com enterprise applications in a technical and/or functional leadership role. Hands on experience with SSJS, SQL, APIs, Node.JS
- Assist business stakeholders in the design, business architect, process development, functional implementation, and support of Salesforce CRM Applications.
- Demonstrate understanding of overall SFDC architecture and platform.
- Effectively run business user design and user experience sessions.
- Use consulting skills, business knowledge and SFDC CRM experience to lead business / functional discussion with the client and internal teams (design, build, test teams).
- Lead and train a team of developers on Salesforce development techniques
- Demonstrate experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods for Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Understand client's business pain points and offer solution to address leveraging salesforce.com platform/ offerings.
- Provide experience in designing workflow rules to enforce business processes.
- Familiar with executing system and user acceptance testing, user adoption, change management and training methods
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Familiarity with Agile development
- Demonstrated ability to operate within short release cycles
- Ability to develop and deploy following best-in-class engineering practices
- Experience designing enterprise level solutions for clients.
- Salesforce product certifications are a plus (Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, Service Cloud Consultant, Sales Cloud Consultant)
- Salesforce Development/Customisations (APEX, Visual Force) is a plus.
- Knowledge SFDC Tokenisation sending is a plus
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management